I routinely make cookies for relaxation but these Cocoa Meds cookies rock my world. Though baking itself can be therapeutic, it’s the end result we all crave. If my life gets to stressful you will find me at my oven creating delicious desserts. If you always eat your Cocoa Meds chocolate in bar form, these are a real treat.
I understand life being hectic and getting a moment to make anything, feels like a monumental success. I work all day too and let’s be honest, this last time I made cookies they almost became dinner as that was all the energy I had that night. These are worth the effort every time. So let’s dive into our recipe for Cocoa Med cookies!
2 Cups All-purpose Flour
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
3/4 Cup Unsalted Butter
1/2 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1 Tablespoon Orange Zest, this gives divine flavor.
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Chopped Dark Chocolate Cocoa Med Bar
1 1/2 Cups chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) then grease cookie sheets.
- First, sift flour, baking powder and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Then cream butter, sugars, orange zest and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Next, add eggs one at a time beating well after adding each one.
- Then add dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in Cocoa Meds dark chocolate chunks and nuts and mix until well blended.
- In addition to that, drop dough by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Flatten slightly and bake cookies for 15 or 16 minutes or until golden. Then let them cool on the cookie sheets.
These are easy, and scrumptious. If the process of making them was not as soothing as you had hoped, take solace that eating one or two of these will easily accomplish that for you. These are good cold or especially warm.
Dosing and Tolerance
These chocolate chunk cookies come to between 7mg and 12mg depending on the size of your cookies. The easy calculation is the 280mg in the Cocoa Med Dark Chocolate bar divided by the number of cookies will give you the milligram per cookie. As everyone has a different tolerance remember to start slow and give two full hours before upping your dosage. Don’t forget if you get uncomfortably high, relief is a glass of whole milk away. No milk try anything with lots of fat, THC is fat soluble.
Expect a reduction in stress, anxiety and muscle fatigue or soreness. These are the most common effects though, they can occasionally act as a mood booster and sleep aid.