Red Velvet Cannabis Infused Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 Cocoa Meds Dark Chocolate Bar
- Frosting, sprinkles, and anything you want to decorate!
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees. Next, line the muffin pan using cupcake liners.
- Using a big bowl sift together the cocoa powder, flour & salt.
- Beat the sugar and butter up to the point of fluffiness. Combine the eggs, one at a time, and blend. Combine vanilla extract and red food coloring.
- Next combine the flour combination and sour cream a tad at a time, while continually blending.
- Add in broken up Cocoa Meds chocolate bites!
- In a different bowl, blend soda and vinegar, right after fizzing stops, incorporate into the batter and mix vigorously.
- Separate the batter by filling up each liner roughly 3/4 of the ways full.
- Bake 19 to 26 minutes. Let it cool before eating.
- Once done, you will have 12 delicious, potent cupcakes infused with cannabis.
- Voilà! Enjoy!